Here is a variety of services our caregiver can provide to your loved one:
Services Offered at Home or in Facilities
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication reminders
- Participation in cards, games and crafts
- Errand running
- Transportation to appointments
- Accompany to lunch, church, shopping, etc.
- Light exercise, walking
- Assist with bathing, dressing, grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, ironing
- Alzheimer's/Dementia care
- Transferring, Hoyer lifts, etc.
- Pet & Plant care
- Sitters for hospitals, assisted living facilities
- End-of-Life care for hospice patients
Our Caregivers are CNA's (Certified Nursing Assistants), PCA (Personal Care Assistants), or have received a minimum of 40 hrs. of home care training. Our caregivers are required to take at least 12 hours of additional care training a year. All caregivers are licensed and insured by our Agency. We have two RNs (Registered Nurses) on staff as needed. Worker's Compensation and taxes are all handled through the Agency.
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Veterans Benefits
- Medicaid - Personal and Respite Care
- and Private Pay Clients