A Faith-Based Organization
"Choose The Road That Keeps You Home"
Serving the Arkansas River Valley
Crossroads Senior Care offers an individualized approach
to keep seniors safe and sound at home.
Welcome to Crossroads Senior Care Clarksville
- Assisted Living Facilities Clarksville Arkansas
- Voted Top In Home Care Service In Clarksville
- Clarksville Independent Living
- Senior Living & Companionship Services
- Alzheimer & Dementia Caregivers
- Hospice Care In Clarksville AR
- In Home Senior Service Clarksville
- Home Care for Elderly 24/7
We started Crossroads Senior Care to provide seniors the opportunity to remain at home in the comfort of their own surroundings with the help of quality, cost-effective one-on-one caregivers.
Whether you are looking for part-time assistance with daily living activities or a full-time caregiver, Crossroads Senior Care is dedicated to keeping your loved ones safe and happy at home
Why Crossroads Care At Home
Doug and Lori's experience drives their passion for senior home care.
Doug's father, Ed Schumacher, was in great health until a sudden illness changed his and the family's lives.
Ed's journey included months in the hospital, weeks in rehab, and years of home care and worry.
The family's concern included Doug's mother who had her own fears about caring for Ed at home, alone, while also maintaining her own health.
The family learned firsthand the need for caring, compassionate individuals who can help seniors remain independent and comfortable, and also provide respite care for families.
Safety is the Best Reason for Home Care
- 50% of seniors age 80+ fall each year
- 40% do not return to independent living
- 25% die within a year
- Seniors are 4 times more likely to die of falls in facilities
- Patient/Staff ratio in facilities averages 15:1 vs 1:1 with home care
In Clarksville in-home care is also the most affordable option, averaging just $3,100/mo, while assisted living averages $4,500/mo, and Nursing Homes average $4,800/mo.