A Faith-Based Organization
"Choose The Road That Keeps You Home"
Serving the Arkansas River Valley
The Mission of Crossroads Senior Care is to enrich the quality of life for our seniors and their families by providing options to allow seniors to remain independent at home and bless them with physical, emotional and spiritual care.
Welcome to Crossroads Senior Care
- Assisted Living Facilities Russellville Arkansas 72801
- Voted Top In Home Care Service In Russellville
- Russellville Independent Living
- Senior Living & Companionship Services
- Alzheimer & Dementia Caregivers
- Hospice Care In Russellville AR
- In Home Senior Service Russellville
- Home Care for Elderly 24/7
We started Crossroads Senior Care to provide seniors the opportunity to remain at home in the comfort of their own surroundings with the help of quality, cost-effective one-on-one caregivers.
Whether you are looking for part-time assistance with daily living activities or a full-time caregiver, Crossroads Senior Care is dedicated to keeping your loved ones safe and happy at home
Why Crossroads Care At Home
Doug and Lori's experience drives their passion for senior home care.
Doug's father, Ed Schumacher, was in great health until a sudden illness changed his and the family's lives.
Ed's journey included months in the hospital, weeks in rehab, and years of home care and worry.
The family's concern included Doug's mother who had her own fears about caring for Ed at home, alone, while also maintaining her own health.
The family learned firsthand the need for caring, compassionate individuals who can help seniors remain independent and comfortable, and also provide respite care for families.
Safety is the Best Reason for Home Care
- 50% of seniors age 80+ fall each year
- 40% do not return to independent living
- 25% die within a year
- Seniors are 4 times more likely to die of falls in facilities
- Patient/Staff ratio in facilities averages 15:1 vs 1:1 with home care
In Russellville in-home care is also the most affordable option, averaging just $3,100/mo, while assisted living averages $4,500/mo, and Nursing Homes average $4,800/mo.